Capturing my thoughts

Happy 2005!!!

Yay! A new year has begun! New beginnings and new breakthroughs for the coming year! So, Happy New Year Everyone!

The last few days of 2004 had been great! First having our last cell-group for the year on Fridae at Ben's house, with our Christmas exchange and Appreciation 2004 at the same time! What a wonderful time we had! One filled with lotsa laughters during the whole meeting, lotsa delicious fooooood for the night, so much so that we did not finish them!!! We ended up counting down together with W140 and stayed over at Ben's place for the night. Oh, not to forget, W243 had finally, yes, finally, took a COMPLETE cell-group photo for the 1st time! wahahaha, so excited! Will post it here very soon, hopefully.

Like what Pst had preached in the service yesterdae, this year will be our BEST year yet! I'm so looking forward to the adventures we're gonna have in our walk with God! I had my 2005 kicked off very well with a good attendance for JAMs. The service on Sat, 1st Jan was packed, with almost every single seat taken despite the rain we had in the morning and throughout the day! W01 had 18 students who came despite of the rain, usually when it rains, some of the students will fall sick and the attendance would drop to 14 / 16. wow! As I stand at the stage sharing my testimony to them, I was so nervous!!! I'm unusually nervous because it's so many people, unlike the normal crowd we'll have on Sat JAMs. And also, I'm afraid that I'll stumble while speaking coz I won't be able to look at the script that I've prepared 'earlier' in the morning at Ben's place, moreover, I'm still quite disorientated and yawning away the whole morning...But with all that, I realised I haven't thank God enough for what He has done over my life in 2004, as I shared my testimony on behalf on my students and for myself, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the many things which I didn't remembered that I should mentioned in the testimonies. So, thank God for reminding me all that and for bringing out the testimonies smoothly to the students in the service.

Thank God for His strength that I may worked like I never did in my whole life for the last two days...Despite having less than 4 hours of sleep for both Fridae n Saturdae, I still managed to work through in the cafe without getting hurt or somehow due to my 'blurness'. In fact, though that I know I was tired physically, I felt I'm getting more alert and stronger by the minute as I work. Even as I thought I would fell right on my bed as I return home yesterdae...ironically, I'm still able to watch the TV - Animal Planet, and receive some revelation on what else - Penguins!!! W243 will know why especially Soo Chin and Karen...AMAZING!

yEah, that's how God works, it's amazing! '...all things will work together for good to those who love Him', truly, the joy of serving the church and the Lord is my strength! I love you Lord, greater than anything, more than my heart could sing, more than I love myself, I love you Lord!

6:14 PM